Job Code: #13685
Title: Senior Android Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for a Senior Android Developer
The Mobile team at our client is making a difference in the lives of people all around the world, every single day.
The Mobile team is responsible for the tools, technology, architecture, and development of some of the mobile applications that you yourself might use every day.
If you are interested in being part of a team where we tackle more complex problems before lunch than most teams do in a week, where you can know that your skills and talents are appreciated, where millions of people will benefit from the work you do, and where every hour of development time creates literally thousands of hours of opportunity to influence people’s lives, you’re going to like what we’re doing.
We are seeking an experienced Android developer to join our existing team. Working in a small, fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to impact the evolution of our mobile products and users around the world.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- Proficiency in Java
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreading asynchronous programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Preferred to have experience of Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the experience for the Android platform
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Build reusable Android software components for interfacing with our several apps
- Build and maintain services that support mobile applications
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org