Job Code: #14235
Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Location: South Jordan, Utah
PDS is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of risk and asset management software and services to the automotive and property marketplace, including the global P&C insurance industry.
As a member of our software engineering team, the Senior Software Engineer will implement and maintain software systems in accordance with established standards and processes. Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of new and existing systems and features while delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget. A strong background in developing both web based and client server solutions is required.
Focused on creating software for improving automotive purchases and repairs, this group is focusing on Mobile Productivity application that has been successful in the marketplace for years and is adding more cool new features and services for the dealership and repair shop clients. Great time to join the team with new generation software being created!
- A software engineer & systems operator specializing in building tools for development and deployment
- Passion for automating… everything
- Can write scripts in multiple scripting languages
- Extensive Linux and Windows administration experience
- Experience with operating and troubleshooting microservice systems
- Full understanding of CI/CD and previous experience in setting up such systems
- Can administrate Atlassian software suite, particularly Bitbucket / Stash
- Like to have: Experience with Octopus, Concourse, OWIN, MSSQL, networks, HTTP, HTTPS, load balancers, firewalls a plus
- Can operate comfortably within various virtualization and PaaS environments, such as PCF, AWS, and VMWare
- Experience with automated scaling, monitoring, disaster recovery, and backups
- 5+ years of experience in similar technology development environments to ours
- Ideally had exposure to working within a greenfield environment/startup style
- Experience of B2B and B2C solutions
- Release automation, system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Experience using scripting languages, configuration management tools, and command execution frameworks
- Programming experience
- Working with microservices architecture
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments
- Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude.
- Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match.
- Adaptable and flexible meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Pro-active – you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
- Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Constantly strive to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com