PDS has the following open opportunity:
Job Title: Senior Software Test & Validation Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Test & Validation Engineer for a long-term contract position in Mountain View, CA.
Test design generation, test case development, test case automation, trace matrix, test report and participating in requirement discussion and design reviews for R@PID project.
Practices use of company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
Applies functional expertise routinely on the job.
Receives general direction and exercises considerable discretion as to work details.
Contributes to the definition and timely achievement of overall project goals.
Participates or leads in efforts to define new components, products or processes.
Identifies and solves technical challenges, improvements to work processes.
Designs and executes experiments to test hypothesis related to project outcomes.
Assures experimental quality through sound, independent, experimental design.
Provides technical direction and feedback to others.
Participates in project planning, process updates and contributes to experimental design.
Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
Expert knowledge of engineering principles and concepts.
Understands and uses software testing practices for requirements management, development & analysis.
Applies industry practices and benchmarks.
Uses company practices for SW integration and test at an expert level.
Tools used including JIRA, HPQC, Wiki, SVN, VMware, Cloud, TestComplete.
8 years of experience in complex distributed applications testing environment.
Knowledge in various integration framework and interfaces.
· Test design generation, test case development, test case automation
· Test automation tools like TestComplete, JMeter, Selenium
· Performance testing experience
· Data verification experience
· Solid time management, planning, organization and problem-solving skills.
Bachelor degree in a technical discipline and related fields. Master degree preferred.
If you are interested in and an strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (CA)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.