Job Code: #12657
Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: South Jordan, Utah
Software engineers in this position maintain and enhance existing applications as well as research and develop new solutions for business problems. Maintain, enhance, and develop applications in RPGIV / ILE, CLLE and Profound. Analyzes and researches industry tools and knowledge to discover ways to improve efficiency of applications and techniques Experience with procedures, service programs, API calls, binding directories, and web technologies.
- Develops new software solutions for business problems.
- Analyzes and researches industry tools and knowledge to discover ways to improve efficiency of applications and techniques.
- Maintains existing applications including analysis, debugging, coding, testing, and documenting changes.
- Attends meetings and administrative functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education, certifications, and experience
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- Demonstrated technical skills to maintain, enhance, and develop applications in RPGIV / ILE and CLLE
- Familiarity with iSeries DB2 databases, iSeries IFS, iSeries connectivity to PCs and networks
- Experience with Embedded SQL in RPGLE, prototypes and procedures, service programs, API calls, binding directories
- Experience with Python, RPG Open Access Handlers, web services, XML, AJAX, JSON and/or web applications is helpful
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org