Job Code: #14985
Title: Software Engineer
Job Location: ,
PDS has an immediate opening for a Software Developer
We are seeking a skilled and motivated professional to work as a software engineer developing web applications for our client who has world wide applications. The position is expected to last up to one year but could be renewed for a second year.
Our engineering teams work in an agile development environment with multi-disciplined teams to develop and deliver web applications which are used in sites throughout the world. These applications assist leaders and workers to conduct and participate in various important settings. We need software engineers who are excited and passionate about leveraging innovative technologies and contributing their skills to work for our client. This will be a unique opportunity to develop and maintain high quality multi-language web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or closely related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of progressive and relevant professional experience developing Java/J2EE web applications
- The candidate should be capable of clear and accurate written communications, with attention to details.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience showing self-direction and adaptation in an agile environment
- Object-oriented development
- Java EE application development
- Spring MVC
- IDE’s (IntelliJ, Eclipse, etc.)
- Relation database – Oracle, SQL a plus
- Front end frameworks (such as AngularJS) a plus
- Solve moderately-complex technical issues and complete programming tasks with limited supervision
- Participate in the analysis of functional requirements.
- Participate in the mapping of functional requirements to technical designs.
- Provide estimates for development tasks.
- Develop source code and unit tests according to technical designs.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Contribute to technical documentation.
- Participate in the Problem Management process and fix defects.
- Comply with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements and ensure all others are doing the same
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com