Job Code: #14078
Title: Software Test & Validation Engineer/Lab Manager
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS has the following open contract opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
Software Test & Validation Engineer/Lab Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Demonstrates potential for technical proficiency, engineering creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
– Strong understanding of engineering principles and concepts.
– Understands and uses the foundational practices for requirements management, development and analysis.
– Understands and uses the foundational processes and practices for SW planning.
– Uses company and industry design practices as applied to assignments.
– Uses company practices for SW integration and test.
– Uses company practices as applied to tasks for configuration management
– Assures task level configuration management.
BS degree plus 4 years of related experience. OR MS degree in a directly related discipline + 2 years of related experience; OR, PhD degree in a directly related discipline and no experience required.
If you are interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team