Job Code: #15469
Title: Software Tester
Job Location: Mendon, Utah
The Software Tester ensures that the quality and integrity of all software and robotic products meet customer specifications and performance standards. This process includes designing test cases to meet quality assurance objectives, running test cases to certify product testing, and ensuring products are ready for release.
You will develop and execute detailed test cases from use cases and bring bugs to resolution. The type of testing being done is primarily functional and regression testing on a GUI and the back end of the applications involved. You may execute automated integration testing requiring expertise in .NET, C#, Visual Basic, or other scripting languages to test the interoperability of GUI and embedded systems. Ability to interact with testing frameworks and tools that testers and developers will use to write unit and integration test cases. Some data validation which requires SQL statements may come into play.
- Work within a highly collaborative environment where developers, testers and the business work together as a team to deliver the best possible software.
- Must be able to utilize agile development and testing methods and expect testers to participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements, planning, design, development, and testing of all kinds.
- Exercise good judgment in weighing the forces involved in determining software readiness.
- Able to build clear, concise, and complete test-related documentation as necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent Software Testing or Development experience
- Some experience with various test tools: SmartBear, TestComplete , Winnium, Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter. Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI, Watir, or similar.
- Comfort using Windows, Linux or Unix as the primary work platform.
- Ability to write test scripts in various languages.
- Experience with JIRA or similar bug tracking system.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- Experience testing desktop, client/server and web applications.
- Basic understanding of software development practices.
- Be involved in End to End testing with multiple teams before deployment to production.
- Troubleshoot production issues by reproducing it in test environment and verifying the same.
- Automation and regression system implementation experience.
- Ability to use SQL and understand basic database concepts.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
If interested please contact our recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org