Job Code: #12963
Title: Sr. Click Administrator
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for a Sr. Click Administrator. This opportunity is with an outstanding, growing company with a great culture and work environment!
Our client needs a Senior Click Administrator that will be a solid contributor and leader. The successful candidate will report to the CRM Director within the IT organization.
You’ll change the world by…
- Building amazing software solutions in our Click environment.
- Writing code and/or configuring the Click system to ensure that our business runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Test all new functionality for applications integrating with Click.
- Test for all optimization changes, business logic, integration, upgrades and patches
- Test for all App store downloads, add-ons, installations.
- Providing solutions on time and within budget of project objectives and requirements.
- Create ad-hoc reports and maintain/update current reports and Dashboards.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Regularly perform cleanup procedures
- Deliver training and communication to business users and salespeople.
- Maintain Integration with other systems
- Manage User Settings
- Handle Integration Troubleshooting (SFDC/FIST Tool, ClickMobile)
- Manage Webclient configuration and changes
- Workflow Agent Monitoring/Schedules (dispatching agents, optimization agents)
- License Management (all servers and verticals)
- Resolve 400/500 Issues Coming Through IIS/Integration/Proxy
- Maintain, Upgrade, and Patch PTV mapping servers
- Configuration deployments in SFDC regarding Work Order and Scheduling changes through BitBucket
- Custom Settings and Object Configuration on Initial Environment Setup
- Meet with the business stakeholders to implement their requirements on Scheduling Logic Creation, Workflow Agent Creation, Increase Tech Utilization, Increase Operational Visibility and Reduce Fleet Travel
You’ll do that with your…
- Deep Click technical skills
- Click business skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and quality
You’ll know you’re ready if you…
- 4 years of experience with Click required
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in technology or similar field preferred
- Click Schedule Technical Product Certification Desired
One more thing…you’ll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: email@example.com