Job Code: #11143
Title: Sr. Developer – Ruby on Rails
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
Our client in Downtown Denver is looking for a Senior Developer to join their energetic team who is developing a web application with cutting edge technology. If you are the developer who is looking to challenge your skills and those of your Junior teammates, then we'd like to speak with you.
You will enjoy working with the team on multiple locations in Denver. Learn from hip leadership, and share your knowledge with your team in this friendly and innovative work-space.
What you will do daily:
- Bring your project ideas to brainstorming sessions with Business unit leaders.
- Design, create and support features for the millions plus population of users.
- Improve and innovate the application and add-ons in ways that only you can see.
- Lead by example on the Agile team.
- Mentor your junior teammates.
- Improve the team's efficiency by leveraging your past experiences.
- Drive the projects.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Some of that experience with a high traffic, public site.
- 3+ years of experience coding Ruby on Rails
- Test Driven Development in an Automation Testing Environment
- Experience working with UX/UI teams to include functionality priorities
- Functional requirement writing.
- Bachelors in technology or design
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your current resume, desired rate, and the best time and way to reach you.
If you are not interested, please feel free to send this to anyone you feel would be qualified as I pay for referrals whether you work for me or not. Thanks for your help!
This is HOT! The client wants to start someone right away.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com