Job Code: #15363
Title: Sr. Project Manager
Job Location: Scottsdale , Arizona
Sr. Project Manager
Our client has an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager in the Scottsdale, AZ area.
Sr. Project Manager Job Description:
• Manages all aspects of large, complex enterprise-wide software and infrastructure deployments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
• Works closely with business and IT leaders to define the vision, scope and delivery timelines for technical deliverables.
• Experience creating and presenting detailed internal and external status reports and tailoring reports appropriately for presentation to the Executive Level.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience managing successful, large-scale complex information technology projects.
• Extensive experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
• Experience managing system development efforts including all aspects of software development lifecycle, hardware and software integration, testing and deployment.
• Leadership experience managing IT project budgets in the range of $2 to $15 million.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions in a technical environment.
• Knowledge of PMBOK project management concepts and their application to management of large IT projects.
• Experience with vendor and contract management.
• Experience with user acceptance testing methodologies and documentation.
• Experience in delivering the project within the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification, within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
• Experience with meeting facilitation and gathering requirements.
• Ability to lead the project team and effectively conduct the project to meet project objectives.
• Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
• Ability to influence others and hold accountable without direct authority.
• Supports work estimation process in support of development activities.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.