Job Code: #14288
Title: Tableau Developer
Job Location: Provo, Utah
PDS is looking for a Tableau Developer:
Job Description for Tableau Developer
Our client is looking for a Tableau Developer to join in their Global team. The company is currently going through an exciting transformation. To meet businesses requirements, they are currently expanding their strong BI Team. The projects the candidate will be involved in are pivotal to their success.
The Tableau BI Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports and dashboards.
- Create dashboards and reports within Tableau
- Install tableau Server
- Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
- Interact with business users and understand their requirements
- Support the development, optimization, and enhancement of the BI Reporting Tools.
- Support the maintenance and production of BI Reporting Tools.
- Support the analysis of requirements, design specifications, development, and technical and user documentation of report development through direct interaction with internal customers.
- Lead activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem where reporting tools can serve as a solution.
- Configuring Tableau Server
- Tableau Actions
- Creating calculated fields
- Creating data visualizations to show data across reporting periods for multiple locations
- In-depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server
- Experience in Oracle or SQL Server database environments is a huge plus.
- Experience of Informatica Power Center would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of sales reporting and go to market reporting would be an added advantage.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org