Job Code: #10059
Title: Technical Delivery Specialist – CMDB
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Technical Delivery Specialist – CMDB
Technical Delivery Specialist Job Description:
Provides delivery facilitation and management of effort to implement CMDB 2.0. Holds review sessions, training, workshops, and drives execution of the technical details needed to configure the CMDB 2.0, with new classes of Batch Job, Job, and Applications to Business Services. This is a critical role in the overall delivery of the CMDB 2.0, from Business Service to Infrastructure components and their relationships.
Skills: Proven experience as the lead in technical delivery, measuring for success, facilitation, management of expectations, accomplishments in a matrix environment. Background in ITIL and CMDB highly desired. ITSDLC experience a plus
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.