Job Code: #13684
Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: South Jordan, Utah
Technical Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Lead. The successful candidate will serve on the support team and be primarily responsible to provide the day to day support and operational workload for our client. Duties include:
- Implementing best practices and solutions for testing and support
- Lead and manage quality assurance protocols and best practices. Includes implementing test automation solutions and regression testing for product
- Strategically finding ways to reduce support. Includes reducing both volume of support and complexity of support.
- Perform functional and support trend analysis to determine common stumbling blocks or frequently asked questions by customers. Based on the analysis make recommendations to Development team and implement changes on the support team that will make the product more intuitive and reduce support complexity
- Perform gap analysis between frequent support needs and knowledge base articles to ensure that knowledge articles are published and current.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for testing and support team resources. Escalation of questions, best practices for handling, testing, or troubleshooting an issue would first go through the Technical Support Team Lead
- Responsible for internal development requests. Writing utilities or queries to update lists of records etc.
- Coordinates the assignments and allocations of support cases across the team. Ensures both the initial promptness in the follow up, and also an efficient resolution the support need.
- Works with team to identify areas of weakness and then implement cross training, mentoring, and shadowing so team can take a larger variety of assignments.
- Will work on more complex support cases, but also less complex cases depending on team workload and availability.
- Lead initiative to improve performance(response time) in product.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org