Job Code: #14616
Title: Test Automation Developer
Job Location: Tempe, Arizona
Test Automation Developer
Our client has an immediate opening for Test Automation Developer position in the Tempe, Arizona area.
Test Automation Developer Job Description:
Provide test automation solutions and services for multiple complex projects to deliver high quality software solutions for airports.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with development team and QA analysts to design, and developer, and enhance automated regression and performance test suites for multiple applications.
• Execute and report results of automated functional and regression testing.
• Research and document issues following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
• Estimate effort and resources needed for automated testing activities.
• Design frameworks and provided technical expertise for automated testing that incorporate industry standard techniques, strategies and processes.
• Assist and support QA analysts in understanding technical aspects of the supported applications.
• Provide thorough and on-going evaluation of testing tools and assist with their design and implementation.
• Work with multiple application development teams to identify, diagnose, and report on application performance issues.
• Perform the setup, upgrade testing and administration of tools used by the testing team.
• Self-motivated and able to work indecently and as a team member.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical field or equivalent experience/training.
• At least 2 years of experience with test automaton of applications using Windows-based test tools (ie. TFS, Visual Studio Coded UI, SQL)
• At least 3 years of experience with QA and/or application development
• Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Extensive knowledge/experience applying automation techniques and tools.
• Experience in adapting/building an automated testing framework based on re-usable components.
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment using source control and other development toolsets.
• Experience creating, enhancing, and/or implementing guidelines and best practices for test automation development.
• Full SDLC experience; Agile experience preferred.
• Experience or good knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming (OOP) language (ie. C#, Java, C++).
• Experience or good knowledge of at least one scripting language (ie. Perl, PowerShell), and fluency in regular expressions.
• Experience in development and utilizing web services in .NET and experience with development utilities like Fiddler, SoapUI etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and OOP methodologies.
• Excellent knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
• Strong knowledge of relational databases (SQL, Oracle)
• Experienced in Windows environments
• Excellent prioritization, time management/multi-tasking skills.
• Flexibility and adaptable to changing environments.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong focus on customer service and teamwork.
• Experience user of MS Office Tools
• Business knowledge of the Sabre reservation systems and other airport operational applications is a plus.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.