Job Code: #10641
Title: UX/UI Designer
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
PDS has an outstanding opportunity for a UX/UI Designer. Here are the details:
As a Product Designer, you will be designing elegant solutions to complex problems. Our software is extremely powerful, but the user experience should always be simple and intentional. We’re looking for a Product Designer who loves to solve problems and is motivated by helping people.
You are curious by nature, and love to learn and explore new ideas. You naturally steer the conversation onto the needs of customer and deeply empathize with them, and you help other people develop the same empathy. You understand how to balance data, usability feedback, business needs and your own deep design knowledge to make design decisions.
You can take a problem and collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, Engineers and Usability Engineering to come up with a solution and take it to the finish line through research, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity designs. You notice and appreciate the details without losing sight of the big picture.
You have an intrinsic desire to pursue your dreams (professional and personal), and get excited about personal growth.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to develop product ideas and bring them to life both on mobile and web.
- Deliver on all project phases from concept to final design (user journeys, wireframes, low-fidelity prototypes, and finished designs)
- Collaborate with engineers on implementation of design.
- 5-7 years of experience designing web applications or equivalent experience. Mobile experience is a must.
- A thorough understanding of interaction and visual design principles.
- Knowledge of behavior psychology and persuasive design.
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design.
- A passion for helping small businesses succeed.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- Medical and dental insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- $100,000 life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Take it as you need it Paid Time Off
- Stock options