Job Code: #11797
Title: VP – Banner SIS Implementation
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
VP – Banner SIS Implementation
VP- Banner SIS Implementation
The VP, Banner SIS Implementation will lead direct and cross functional teams though the implementation of Banner SIS from legacy systems. The ideal candidate will have both functional and technical expertise as well as a thorough knowledge of higher education.
- Facilitate business process review, beta testing and providing analysis on best practices of implementation.
- Consult with leadership, analysts, developers and end users to develop functional road maps for system design.
- In collaboration with end user groups, provides recommendations and insight for system training.
- Provides end to end technical and functional support to cross functional teams.
- Develops performance and load testing
- Develops recovery and back up plans
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience supporting Banner SIS implementations, both technical and functional.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Experience integrating analytics and LMS preferred.
- Enterprise platform migration experience preferred.
- Significant experience working with and/or extracting data from Banner SIS
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and data architecture
- Ability to serve as a liaison between technical and functional teams.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead through influence rather than authority.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.