Job Code: #11958
Title: Web Application Developer
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Our ideal candidate is a Front end Rockstar who is passionate about using the latest ideas and tools to create exceptional user interfaces.
- Strong understanding of web application development best practices
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices
- Passion for interface development and user experience
- A drive to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Experience with Component-based JS frameworks like React, Ember or Angular
- Experience with CSS processors like PostCSS, Sass or Less
- Experience with frontend build processes like gulp, Grunt, webpack or similar
- Experience with JS unit testing
- Experience with ES2015
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (3+ years)
What’s In It For You:
- A team and company committed to creating great software and improving lives
- Creative and casual work environment
- Exceptionally talented peers
- Freedom to work autonomously
- Hack Days
- Happy Hour
- Endless Coffee
- A Great Place to Live
- Competitive pay and opportunity for growth
- Competitive benefits
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please send your resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
Thank you. We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team