Job Code: #14085
Title: Assembler- Instruments
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS has the following open opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
ELECTROMECHANICAL/INSTRUMENTS ASSEMBLER-1ST SHIFT
Ability to acquire basic job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. Written and verbal comprehension of the English language. Ability to interpret and understand production documents and drawings to complete tasks. Basic mathematical comprehension (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages). Work within a team environment in a culture of accountability and professionalism. Ability to consistently meet work zone cycle times by following standard work instructions. Ability to use hand tools; such as screwdrivers, wrenches, nut-drivers, power drivers, etc. The working environment is indoors and is seasonally heated and cooled with controlled noise levels. The position requires considerable standing and/or sitting, repetitive movement, and the ability to lift objects less than 25 pounds. Some job functions will require the use of a pallet jack to convey material. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to hazardous materials requiring the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and strict adherence to safety guidelines.
Experience: 0–1 years related experience.
High School diploma or GED required.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com and provide answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team