Job Code: #14083
Title: Asset Management Analyst
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
ASSET MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- This new position will primarily be working on daily invoicing, hardware and software maintenance renewals, statements of work and monthly accruals. It is more of a financial position than traditional asset management. Working with vendors, Accounts Payable and Procurement, as well as other IS staff.
- Uses asset management tools and applies best practices to manage IT assets from acquisition through retirement, for compliance to all regulatory and organized standards. This includes planning, procurement, receiving, inventory management, reclamation, and salvage.
- Assists in developing procedures, quality standards, and metrics for Asset Management.
- Maintains department records and documents pertaining to IT hardware and software asset management on a daily basis.
- Conducts regularly scheduled physical inventories. Investigates anomalies between expected and actual reported assets.
- Monitors vendors and suppliers to service level agreements (SLAs). Reports violation of SLAs to the Procurement & Contracts team for follow-up.
Asset Management Analyst I
• One year or less of experience in IT Asset Management.
• Two years of post-high school education, or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong competency in the use of PC software applications (demonstration of skills may be required).
• Working knowledge of IT technologies including desktops, systems, storage, networks, and telephony.
Asset Management Analyst II
• Two to four years of experience in IT Asset Management.
• Three years of post-high school education, or equivalent practical experience.
• Ability to interpret and execute the basics of business processes, accounting principles as they relate to IT assets, financial strategies as they relate to the IS Client Services budget, and IT standards.
• Basic understanding of basic contract terms and conditions.
• Proven ability to generate reports from various sources for the purposes of evaluation and analysis.
• Demonstrated ownership and accountability for assigned asset management processes and procedures.
• General experience in IT hardware and software asset management inventory processes and procedures.
Asset Management Analyst III
• Five plus years of experience in IT Asset Management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science / Management Information Services, or similar related business field.
• Experience developing effective relationships with vendors as it related to managing IT assets.
Intermediate understanding of contractual terms with vendors and suppliers.
• General understanding of CIP as it pertains to reclaiming assets.
• Direct experience with software license tracking, usage, reporting, and compliance.
• Ability to plan and lead small to medium sized projects or initiatives in IT Asset Management.
• Experience with the knowledge transfer of IT Asset Management principles and concepts to others.
• ITIL, ITAM, and ISAM training / certification or significant practical experience required.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.