Job Code: #15140
Title: Back End Developer
Job Location: Tempe , Arizona
Back End Developer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Back End Developer in the Tempe, AZ area.
Back End Developer
You will create, maintain, and optimize source code for large web service and web applications using the above technologies. You will also be called upon to help design and build the next generation of enterprise applications to replace our legacy systems.
- Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, and implementation
- Participate in peer discussions on architecture and overall direction of platforms.
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You have 5+ years’ experience in .NET development (C#, WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET)
- You should be very familiar with WCF and ASP.NET based web development and C# in general
- You have an understanding and experience in application security from the web service and web application perspective
- You have a good understanding of design patterns and N-Tier architecture
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field, or professional experience working with related technologies
- You have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- You have good communication and collaboration skills – developers work very closely with strong supporting teams and require great interpersonal skills including a positive attitude and sense of humor
- You will help us build a stronger company – every day.
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Event Sourcing (ES)
- NoSQL Database (MongoDb)
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.