Job Code: #9546
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
With direction, provides statistical support to development and clinical research projects, including writing reports of statistical results.
Performs data analysis and prepares statistical reports of results.
– Performs quality control for statistical analyses by other biostatisticians to ensure analysis quality.
– Conducts randomization and blinding of samples.
– Develops data entry spreadsheets as needed.
– Maintains expertise in state-of-the-art data manipulation and statistical analyses.
Experience in analysis and reporting using statistical software required.
Experience with SAS required.
Design of Experiments (DOE) experience
Strong ability to collaborate across departments and interact with various levels in the organization.
High attention to detail with skill in producing organized reports.
Ability to write statistical code and documentation.
Ability to work in a team-focused environment is essential, as all statistical analyses under design control require both lead statistical analysis and quality control (QC), each conducted by different individuals who must coordinate activities.
Programming proficiency in SAS and/or R. Certified in SAS a plus. (SPSS is not an acceptable equivalent)
Ability to work with high precision under pressure
Able to communicate and work well with others
Good people skills
Master’s degree or higher in biostatistics or related field
If you are interested in and an strong fit for the above opportunity please send your MS Word resume to email@example.com and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.