Job Code: #13931
Title: Business Analyst
Job Location: Walnut Creek , California
Our client has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst in the Walnut Creek, CA area.
Defines IT business and operational plans and goals to support the strategy and goals of the organization. Interacts with functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify customer requirements. Gather requirements from the business customers and from intake calls from Guidewire users, create functional requirements to then deliver to the development teams. Investigates and resolves customer problems within Guidewire system. Identifies, proposes and recommends business solutions or alternatives, clarifies deliverables, requirements and timeline across multiple business customers.
Must have recent Insurance industry experience- specifically Claims
2-3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
— Work cross functionally between various teams; business and development groups
— Gather requirements, create functional requirements Experience supporting SDLC/app dev projects- basic technical familiarity Understands business strategies and stays abreast of industry trends in the business and technology Strong relationship building, communications, negotiations, influencing, and analytical skills
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.