Job Code: #11852
Title: Business Analyst – Business and Operational Readiness
Job Location: Salt Lake Citty, Utah
Apply to this job
Our client needs multiple Business and Operational Readiness Business Analysts. This position is with an outstanding, growing company.
Business and Operational Readiness (BOR) Business Analyst (Interfaces)
- Gathers, reviews, analyzes, validates, evaluates and maps business processes and user needs
- Identifies and documents business process improvement opportunities
- Identifies and documents data interface requirements based on business, functional, and technical requirements
- Formulates proposals for new systems, procedures and/ or processes and implements
- Performs and participates in the analysis, design and implementation of business systems following appropriate standards and requirement gathering
- Perform leadership functions as a Business Analyst or team member
- Proficient in creating data models, cross-functional workflow diagrams, and information flows
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills are required
- Works closely with functional streams and ensure all requirements are collected and fulfilled
- Works closely with business teams of the bank and visualize and implement future needs of the banks
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
- Requires 15 plus years of experience in retail banking, commercial banking, bank operations, and/or business analysis. Other directly related experience and a combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
- Extensive working knowledge of the banking industry.
- Experience in deposits and/or teller applications is required.
- Working knowledge of retail banking processes and systems.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Ability to function in a consultative role and manage a team or project.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both management and staff employees.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: email@example.com
Apply to this job