Job Code: #11327
Title: Business Analyst – Enterprise Data Warehouse
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for a Sr. Business Analyst that will work with a large organization in their Enterprise Data Warehouse department.
Our client is now accepting resumes for a Business Analyst in the Enterprise Data Warehouse ("EDW") Department. This person will be a member of the EDW team that acquires and integrates high-value information to provide THE trusted data foundation for accurate and timely regulatory and managerial reporting.
- Gather, review, analyze, validate, and map system data into the data warehouse to meet reporting and analytical business needs
- Work with ETL programmers to test and validate data attributes and with other business analysts to assure our data is integrated consistency regardless of the source system
- Work with lending source system business analysts to understand system nuances and resolve data issues
- Work with reporting teams to explain the data to customers and communicate the scope and impact of changes
- Take ownership of issues through resolution including close coordination between business analysts
- Create and maintain clean, clear and accurate metadata
- Advanced analysts also lead projects and teams to develop solutions for our customers working with the modeling and architecture team and business analysts across multiple departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field
- 4+ years experience in business analysis, operations support, software development, project management, or other directly related experience; a combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- The preferred candidate will have a working knowledge of lending or deposit systems, loan origination systems, the banking industry, systems analysis procedures, project techniques and practices.
- Strong SQL skills preferred
- Requires strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills as well as strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with management, peers, and IT staff.
- Candidate must be able to estimate scope and schedule required and meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong testing skills
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org