Job Code: #11982
Title: Business Analyst – GRC
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Business Analyst – GRC
Business Analyst – GRC Job Description:
Preferred: • 3-4 years of Business Analyst experience directly supporting and implementing IT Government, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs• Proven knowledge of IT GRC concepts, processes, and frameworks• Practical experience with industry accepted GRC tools, preferably RSA Archer• Knowledge of government and/or industry regulatory requirements (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, etc.)• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related business discipline.• Profession relevant certifications such as CAPM, PMP, CBAP, CCBA, Six Sigma,
This individual will be a member of our IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) core team. Primary responsibilities will be to assist with the onboarding of new areas into the IT GRC platform, handling requested for new business process integrations and ongoing maintenance/support of existing applications within the GRC tool.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.