Job Code: #11589
Title: Business Analyst – UX Team
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst.
As a Business Analyst the successful candidate will work with our client's UX/UI design team and business partners to review business requirements, map them to capabilities, and define UX/UI solutions for the implementation of a packaged banking application. The ideal candidate will have experience both in interaction design and user research methodologies.
- Document functional/business requirements and prototype user experience and interaction specifications.
- Develop wireframes, mock ups, and prototypes
- Research and identify new product features and translate them into viable solutions.
- Understand and document business processes and system requirements.
- Prepare, document and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Influence the adoption of reusable processes.
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital products, bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- In partnership with stakeholders, design and implement improvements in business processes.
- Foster stakeholder relationships and be the conduit for business knowledge transfer to the vendor delivery team.
- Define user needs, task analysis, user scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Participate in planning, coordinating and testing.
- Work directly with multi-disciplinary software teams to design end-to-end experiences.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Facilitate the delivery team's understanding and feasibility of the business requirements and user needs as it applies to the UX/UI.
- Develop or interrupt use cases, business scenarios, and mock-ups and apply UX/UI best practices to the newly enhanced capabilities.
- Create project documentation such as detailed requirement documents, business process flows, wireframes, mock ups, user flows, navigation schemas, etc.
- Work on several projects simultaneously in teams with other business analysts and developers.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a Business Analyst implementing SW Applications.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas, decisions and reasoning, with clarity and confidence – both verbally and graphically
- Strong customer orientation and leadership skills
- Aptitude to understand business processes and ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to desktop and web-based applications.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storytelling, storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, etc).
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
Like to have skills
- Tool Driven development of wireframes and prototypes, preferably using the Rational Tool Suite
- Object-oriented design and implementation
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools.
- Experience using Azure Prototyping or Balsamiq is a plus but not required.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org