Job Code: #10874
Title: Business Intelligence Reporting Developer
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced BI Report Developer.
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Report Developer. As part of our Enterprise Information Management Group, the BI Report Developer is responsible for creating operational reports to support the delivery of information to our core financial platform users.
This position will spend a majority of his/her time in hands-on, task-oriented, report development referencing report requirements documentation. The BI Report Developer will work closely with a specialized Reporting team for planning, direction and interpretation of requirements. We work in a team-oriented environment requiring significant collaboration with other development team members and others to facilitate project completion. Builds and executes report test cases. Interacts with a variety of people in the organization to impact the achievement of departmental objectives.
- 2+ years experience with development of reports and data queries.
- Experience with SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Knowledge of SQL with the ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Thorough understanding of how to develop reports from report requirements documentation.
- In-depth knowledge of development processes, both front-end and back-end.
- Skills with Microsoft tools suite – such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines, schedules and budgeted costs.
- Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus.