Job Code: #11995
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Walnut Creek , California
Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst
business systems analysts with insurance background to join the Conversion Business Requirements Team. Candidates must enjoy working in a high-paced environment with a high performance team. This is a new program, so processes and procedures are still being developed, therefore, work isn’t always clearly defined for the analyst. A good fit for this team will be highly flexible and adaptable and able to work under little direction.
- Work will ramp up throughout 2016 and 2017. Ramp down will begin in 2018.
Types of work
- Data mapping requirements- Research & recommendation
- Write use cases and business requirements documents
- Peer review use case/requirement documents
- Impact analysis of change requests and defects
- Defect analysis & support testing
- Data profiling & analysis
- Drive out and document business needs
- Collaborate with IT partners to come to simple solutions
- Analyze requirements and business needs from all angles and policy lifecycles
- Business requirements gathering and analysis experience/certifications
- Insurance knowledge/certifications, especially property and auto personal lines insurance
- Knowledge of CSAA IG products and systems
- Experience with system conversions
- Waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience in development and/or execution of test plans
- Very detail oriented, process oriented, flexible/adaptable, and strong communication skills
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (CA)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.