Job Code: #15645
Title: C#.NET Developer
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
We are seeking a strong development candidate to perform sustainment and needed modification for a state public education financial system. Candidate must possess strong understanding of financial principles, to include funding management principles and practices, and tracking methodologies.
Candidate must possess strong understanding of advanced statistical and mathematical principles, experience developing and maintaining data systems using .NET Framework, ASP, C# and SQL Server to include the ability to incorporate/integrate data visualization capabilities into web design.
Full Time Contract position with PDS benefits for up to five (5) years with the State.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
• Develops logic and implement secure coding solutions to prevent/mitigate coding vulnerabilities such a SQL-Injection and cross-site scripting
• Creates normalized database tables and SQL queries in MS SQL Server, Oracle and other RDMS and database tools
• Performs basic database administration tasks, performance optimization, index optimization, and writes advanced select queries
• Plans and coordinates the development of data structures, identifies specific data elements to be used in the system, designs, develops or modifies relational databases
• Follows prescribe data standards, policies and procedures, information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices
• Prepares project plans, functional requirements, charters, time-lines, coordinate meetings, budgets, statements of work, SOPs, status reports, cost benefit analysis and resource utilization estimates