Job Code: #9905
Title: Change Consultant/Lead
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Our client has an immediate opening for a Change Consultant/Lead position in the Glendale, Arizona area.
Change Consultant/Lead Job Description:
The change consultant/lead will plan, manage and execute change management efforts – including deliverables — on large-scale change initiatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- With a business or IT lead and program manager, develop and execute an overall change management strategy on large-scale complex business initiatives by using proven methodologies and techniques
- Drawing on best practices in change management, define, design and execute strategic change strategies and tactics that drive business performance and align to the strategic goals and outcomes of the organization
- Conduct organizational assessments, stakeholder analysis, impact assessments and facilitate change transformation from "current state" to "desired state"
- In partnership with company leaders, plan, design and deliver communications, trainings and stakeholder engagement plans to drive organizational change
- Be able to work on several projects and change deliverables simultaneously and ensure timely completion
- 8+ years’ experience in executing large-scale change initiatives, including (?)
- Experience and understanding of engagement theories and practices, people strategies, and organizational effectiveness and design.
- Experience leading and supporting change management efforts on enterprise-wide initiatives for complex organizations
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills
- Excellent communication skills, including authoring changes documentation e.g., case for change, stakeholders analysis, impact assessments, communication and training strategies etc.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree highly desired
- Previous experience with technology implementations to contact centers and a geographically distributed workforce
- Previous experience with insurance industry is a plus
- Some travel may be required
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.