Job Code: #13744
Title: CRM Marketing Manager
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
CRM Marketing Manager
Our client has an immediate opening for a CRM Marketing Manager in the Phoenix, AZ area.
CRM Marketing Manager
The CRM Marketing Manager plays a vital role in the Digital Marketing department and collaborates across functional teams to develop and execute compelling demand generation campaigns that drive revenue and conversion opportunities.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 8 years of marketing campaign and partnership experience
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- CRM background
- Data analytic experience
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Familiarity with online marketing management systems
- High level of creative ability leading and overseeing deployment and testing across various online and offline channels
- Effective written and oral communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional, proven operational management skills with experience in managing major projects
- Strong leadership and mentoring abilities with the ability to influence and inspire an organization to achieve a unique product vision
- Ability to create an atmosphere in which people work together enthusiastically and co-operatively to produce outstanding results
- Proven experience working well with others to maintain and build cross-functional (internal and external) relationships including agency partners, internal clients, editors, and influencers
Excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to perform analyses
- Collaborate across marketing to develop and execute integrated digital marketing campaign frameworks to reach desired results and key KPIs, including but not limited to marketing communications, editorial calendar to ensure appropriate communication traffic across all campaigns, as well as campaign budgets to ensure effective use of funds to optimize and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Work closely and partner with the Brand Management, Creative, Marketing Operations, CRM and website/ecommerce groups within UOPX marketing to execute integrated marketing strategies and plans; leverage best-practice expertise to recommend and implement most efficient and effective media mix to achieve the desired marketing objectives.
- Manage editorial calendar to ensure appropriate communication traffic to targets across all campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets to ensure effective use of funds and stay within budget while maximizing and optimizing return on investment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization including brand marketing, all digital marketing channel owners, operations teams, legal and finance.
- Communicate plans and results across all key stakeholders and key leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.