Job Code: #12200
Title: Data Entry Specialist
Job Location: Wall, New Jersey
Data Entry Specialist
This is a contract position located in Wall NJ.
My client in Wall NJ is looking for a Data Entry Specialist. This is a contract position and has the potential to go long term or possibly convert to FTE for the right candidate.
If you are detail oriented, comfortable with computers and have basic excel skills please apply.
Mission of the Position: Develop and maintain all of the price information collected by the pricing services department.
Major Responsibilities of Role:
• Enter pricing into various databases and for output of customer’s files.
• Quality control of supplier wholesale fuel price database and directories database
• Oversee processes that upload prices to database
• Research data accuracy
• Outbound phone calls on behalf of our retail division.
• Hours of this position are between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects with interruptions
• Exhibit proficient written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong data analysis skills
• Add or delete prices in databases by auditing source files.
• Update all pricing via Manual or Automation processes. Pricing includes Wholesale Gas, Diesel, Biodiesel, Propane, Jet prices, Residual, Canadian prices. Updating should be done in advance of effective date and time of price.
• Launch PMP and Delivery for Axxis
• Oil Price Daily price updates
• Canadian Report updates
• Run quality control processes to correct or eliminate incorrect or invalid prices.
• Research and answer customer service requests.
• Make outgoing phone calls for retail pricing.
• Contact sources for missing files.
• Obtain new sourcing for prices.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your current resume, desired rate and the best time to reach you. For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com.