Job Code: #11389
Title: Database Administrator – SQL
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
What We’ll Need You To Do:
- Help maintain data security and disaster recovery plans
- Administer databases with maximum uptime and performance.
- Join in on the design, modeling, and building of databases, from a performance perspective.
- Manage data distribution and availability for pertaining required applications
- Interface with end users, who have large data gathering needs.
- Play the QA role regarding production databases’ performance problems.
- Pitch in on ideas regarding issues with current and future products.
- Share your expertise with your teammates.
What You’ll Bring to The Job:
- Bachelor's Degree
- +5 years' experience as a primary SQL Server DBA in a production capacity.
- Experiencing collaborating with multiple departments in a large organization.
- Can do attitude, who enjoys working with a fun, upbeat manager.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your current resume, desired rate, and the best time and way to reach you.
If you are not interested, please feel free to send this to anyone you feel would be qualified as I pay for referrals whether you work for me or not. Thanks for your help!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: email@example.com