Job Code: #15527
Title: Delivery Manager
Job Location: Ambler, Pennsylvania
PDS is looking for a Technology Delivery Manager (TDM), for one of our outstanding clients:
Focus: Manage the delivery of the quality technology solution of a Business Increment. Manage to improve the flow and continual delivery of technology solutions in the shortest cycle time.
- Manage, coordinate and collaborate technology development within a team and across needed teams for the business increment
- Ensures the business is driving! (managing scope, prioritizing work, allowing improvements); coordinate with the Business on collaboration and responsibilities including involvement cycles (frequency).
- Interacts with the business to assure the right work is being done at the right time to achieve the business value objective -> prioritization, sequence, decomposition, impediments and cross-impacts are being addressed; is work ready to be pulled by the team with available capacity.
- Track and provide Status of the business increment
- Matches skills and resources required to produce the business increment
- Manages within technology boundaries for iterative system evolution
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies for the business increment
- Removes tactical impediments and drives the resolution of issues while ensuring continued focus on business increment – within teams and across teams
- Ensuring that environments and teams are adequately scoped, planned and established
- Provide guidance and maintain alignment with IT policies and standards
- Implementing and maintaining application area (hubs) artifacts that support -> scheduling, risk, roles, resource estimation, procurement, communication, change management, issue management, etc.
- Coordinating application area (hub) activities, setting priorities, resolving organizational impediments, monitoring and reporting
- Supports the process and guides the team(s) in continually (incrementally) improving their standards, while they deliver.
- Understanding the technical boundaries which may exist between internal and external components.
- Understanding the limitations we have due to technology (such as old IDE) and what we are going to do about those limitations, and also what the inherent risks are.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org