Job Code: #9515
Title: Digital Solutions Program Manager
Job Location: Glendale, Arizona
Digital Solutions Program Manager
Digital Solutions Program Manager Job Description:
The digital/web solutions program manager is responsible for delivering critical and transformational change by providing consultative direction to assigned programs and projects.
- Provides overall program leadership, guidance, and establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Provides steady program and project guidance in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a company with transformational and evolving business model
- Guides cross-functional meetings and fosters teamwork; drives escalation and resolution of issues
- Consults on all aspects of a given program, from requirements gathering to implementation
- Participates in program benefits identification
- Consults on the scope of the projects within the program to ensure they are aligned with business priorities
- Supports and coaches project managers within the program
- Reviews program budget variance and scope change requests, and participates in the budget resolution process
- Provides coordination, program and status reporting to senior management
- Confer with business and IT owners cost issues as appropriate
- Addresses escalated resourcing issues with project managers, business and IT owners as needed
- Proactively sets performance expectations and helps project managers and subordinates manage expectations around delivery and requirements, yielding consistent results
- Acts as a key liaison between the business and IT to ensure alignment of business objectives with IT priorities
- Manages project activities and communications across all project teams (to include team meetings, meeting minutes, e-mails, key artifacts and deliverables, etc.)
- Assists teams in defining project team tasks, assumptions, deliverables, dependencies and ?issue resolution, and escalates when appropriate
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to build and lead integrated teams from various internal and external organizations across multiple locations
- Proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Effective “consultative” and influencing approach
- Adept at helping team members harness and develop strengths in pursuit of successful program outcomes
- Proven ability to manage and lead project teams in delivering complex technical solutions
- Proven ability with managing program and project stakeholders and partnerships
- Ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead change
- Ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives under a minimal amount of supervision
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Proven ability for independent decision making, and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations
- Proven problem-solving, decision-making, and financial skills
- Proven ability to enact change quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (clear, concise and accurate written, verbal and listening), and
- Possesses appropriate knowledge of the regulatory and quality requirements for the manufacturing industry
- Sound business and technical acumen
- Effective business development skills, including proposal development and preparation
- Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed organization
- Past experience delivering Web-based (e.g. digital applications/solutions) including distribution (e.g. how digital efforts are rolled out to remote end users and customers
- Proven ability to manage programs assigned such that high-impact issues are identified, understood, communicated, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to the program
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams
- Execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Focused and versatile team member that is comfortable under pressure
- Ability to apply project management best practices and methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Outlook and Access
- Must possess excellent soft skills
- Solid influencing skills
- Stakeholder / Partnership management
- Proven communication skills (clear, concise and accurate verbal, written and listening) at all levels of the organization
- Ability to motivate project team members and stakeholders
- Ideally been on a digital program implementation representing the business
- Strong skills / experience in distributing (rolling out) digital solutions to agents and customers, etc.
- PMP Certification a plus
- Agile Certification (PMI-ACP, CSM, or PSM) a plus
- Experience in Insurance a plus
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.