Job Code: #16683
Title: Director, Digital Product Management
Job Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho
PDS has an immediate need for a Director of Digital Product Management.
Director, Digital Product Management
As a Director of Product Management you will be responsible for building and enhancing our client's digital experience.
This role guides a team charged with optimizing our client’s mobile and website experience. This includes improving customer satisfaction, increasing average order size, and driving customer retention. It also includes building digital products from existing ideas and helping to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers, prospects, and end-users.
A successful candidate for this role possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
This person must be able to communicate with all areas of the company at all levels and can execute at both a strategic and tactical level. This role will manage of Product Managers and Product Analysts.
- Design product features through analysis and research that will enable the business to achieve its growth strategies
- Manage and Lead Product Execution, prioritize product development efforts and lead prioritization of IT development efforts to achieve results
- Create frameworks, workflows, and wireframes to support the optimal user experience
- Lead web customer feedback groups, interview key stakeholders end users, and integrate end user needs into proof of concept and beta.
- Develop metrics for assigned digital features to track performance. Ultimately responsible for the success of all digital channels.
- Brainstorm ideas and solve problems that build or enhance product capabilities and improve customer experience.
- Continuously be aware of market developments and consumer needs
- Follow key product development disciplines to improve product roadmap development
- Lead both internal and external teams to define a proof of concept, beta, pilot, and launch of digital features.
- Use metrics and insights to determine product opportunities and priorities.
- Apply user-centered design thinking principles
- Lead a team to develop detailed requirements with a focus on clear communication and documentation within the project management software. This includes writing requirements and user stories, backlog grooming, and user acceptance testing
- Develop and tell stories to create buy-in among both internal and external parties
- Listen, plan, collaborate, and lead cross-departmental initiatives
- Lead and influence others across multiple departments to achieve product objectives
- Apply evidence-based decision making and business case development
- This role is both the internal and external Subject Matter Expert for product offerings, often working with sales, marketing, and client success departments on strategy and sometimes working directly with prospects and/or clients.
- Must be able to prioritize within specific product lines – platform enhancements, new features, and user requests
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 10 Years' experience in product management or related field