Job Code: #13793
Title: Director of Instruction
Job Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Director of Instruction
Our client has an immediate opening for a Director of Instruction in Scottsdale, AZ .
Director of Instruction
Our client is a rapidly growing start-up that focuses on enhancing the career potential for IT professionals across the country. Our client provides both an online and onsite hands-on coding “boot camp,” focused on teaching and motivating students through learning programming skills needed to be successful in a developer role. With rapidly growing and changing technologies, our client enables software engineers to stay current with continuous education that fits to their schedule. They offer numerous courses that are designed for the student’s specific needs, whether new to programming or a seasoned professional. In addition, our client provides career placement support to help students take the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate is someone that has a background in overseeing higher-education faculty improving quality of instruction for both on-campus and online environments.
- Build and mentor a team of exceptionally talented instructors and mentors
- Oversee quality of instruction for both on-campus and online courses
- Implement strategies to maintain and improve upon student satisfaction and outcome metrics.
- Implement and manage a state-of-the-art virtual classroom setting
- Travel regionally roughly 15-25% to ensure consistency across client’s campuses
- Education – You have experience working in higher education
- Retention – Positive track record of student retention
- Team Leadership – You have successfully led higher education faculty and overcome challenges
- Communication – You have excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- 5+ years working in Higher Education leadership
- B,A. in Education, or equivalent preferred.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: email@example.com
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.