Job Code: #11883
Title: Distributed Application Support Engineer
Job Location: WVC, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for an Application Support Engineer. This opportunity is with an outstanding, stable and growing organization in Salt Lake City.
· Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or a related field with 6+ years directly related experience.
- Side note – BS degree not required if sufficient directly related experience is demonstrated)
· Prior application development or business systems analysis experience.
· Full use and application of related principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
· Working experience with UNIX (Specifically IBM AIX 7).
· Working experience with various database technologies (Specifically Oracle 11g)
· Experience with version control systems and concepts.
· Experience with web servers, html, web-based information security theories, web services, concepts and techniques.
· Experience with WebLogic or WebSphere.
· Knowledge of SQL, preferably in an Oracle environment
· Knowledge in scripting – shell or Perl.
· Knowledge of Internet Security, Java, RSA Adaptive Authentication and related banking applications is a plus.
· Expert analysis, trouble shooting, technical and non-technical communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment; must be flexible.
· Ability to understand business impact and prioritize issues/projects.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, particularly in teams.
· Strong analytical skills, managerial skills and skills interfacing with end-users.
· Must have advanced organizational, project management and client interfacing skills.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: email@example.com