Job Code: #11959
Title: EDI Software Engineer
Job Location: Tucson, Arizona
PDS currently has the following open contract opportunity in Tucson, AZ:
EDI SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Our ideal candidate is an EDI Wizard who is passionate about using the latest ideas and tools to create exceptional interoperability services. This is a 6 month contract position with possibility of extension.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices
- A love of (and experience with) XML mapping tools, XSLT and XPath
- Rock solid understanding of X12, HL7 or other message interoperability standards
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A drive to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (3+ years)
- Ninja mastery of Tibco, BizTalk, or similar EDI platforms
- Experience developing SaaS solutions
- Experience integrating with 3rd party solutions (oAuth, SAML)
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Agile software development
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain
What’s In It For You:
- A team and company committed to creating great software and improving lives
- Creative and casual work environment
- Exceptionally talented peers
- Freedom to work autonomously
- Hack Days
- Happy Hour
- Endless Coffee
- A Great Place to Live
- Competitive pay and opportunity for growth
- Competitive benefits
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local? (AZ)?
2) How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
Thank you. We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team