Job Code: #16606
Title: Enterprise Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
The company is in need of an Enterprise Business Systems Analyst to assist in the development of Enterprise (Agency) wide technology solutions that that are cost effective and meet the business requirements of multiple divisions within the Agency.
The position requires critical and strategic thinking and the ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects. This position plays a crucial role in working with key stakeholders to develop requirements, define deliverables, and collaborate on the design of technology solutions.
Under the guidance of Enterprise Architecture, the Enterprise Business Systems Analyst collaborates with stakeholders and customers to create requirements, develop technical solutions, and track solution results and effectiveness post implementation.
The ideal candidate will have a background in both business systems analysis and government delivered Human Services.
• Responsible to build and maintain relationships with Divisional Business Analysts and Enterprise project team members, such as Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, IT Engineering groups, Business IT administrators, and Business Program Managers.
• Accountable for multiple projects at any given time and may be expected to provide technical analyst support for a wide variety of systems/solutions.
• Responsible for producing detailed solution design documents. Must also conduct walk through meetings of the produced documents with impacted technical groups, testing groups, servicing groups, and business groups.
• Follow solution delivery through implementation and facilitate review of solution results and effectiveness post implementation.
• Liaison with division level business analysts and other projects teams.
• Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing technology solutions that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
• May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
• May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology Management, or related field required.
• 7+ years’ experience in the business system analysis industry.
• Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary.
• Excellent communication, training and speaking skills at both an executive business and technical level.
• Have strong technical skills, business intelligence, and the ability to develop a full understanding of the needs of the customer.
• Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
• Have fundamental technical troubleshooting abilities.
• Prior experience in a Human Services (State and/or Federal) setting highly desirable