Job Code: #11097
Title: Front End Developer
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
Front End Developer Job Description:
Energetic, driven, passionate engineers, testers, designers, architects and product owners that work together towards the common goal of building world-class solutions for small business owners.
• Use object-oriented design patterns for separation of concerns, code reusability, security and performance
• Translate agile software development stories into reusable, composable units of functionality
• Responsible for hand-coding of both CSS and semantic, efficient, standards-compliant HTML
• Design and implement robust client-side solutions with AJAX and JSON
• Convert UX requirements into high quality HTML/JS/CSS
• Establish and implement best practices and standards for all web presentation layer development
• Work closely with back-end developers to ensure the integrity of the UI throughout the development life cycle
Challenges We Face:
• Because of our company’s tremendous growth in customer base, how do we scale our product and delivery pipeline to meet their needs?
• How do we continue to raise the bar on making it easy for our customers to succeed?
• How do we raise the bar on nurturing our unique culture and talent?
• Professional, demonstrable experience developing large-scale applications using one or more MV* patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
• Expertise in developing single page applications using techniques including front-end routing, client-side templating, consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs
• Strong competency in responsive, mobile-first layouts leveraging CSS and media queries
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g., Sass, LESS, Stylus, etc.)
• Practical knowledge of web page optimization techniques and guidelines for fast page load times
• Experience with code analysis tools (e.g., JSLint, JSPerf, etc.)
• An understanding of accessibility guidelines
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter