Job Code: #15303
Title: Front End Engineer
Job Location: Chandler, Arizona
Front End Engineer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Front End Engineer in the Chandler, AZ area.
Front End Engineer
As a Front End Developer you’ll get work as a member of a team working on a suite of new products and features. You will be integrated into a fast moving environment where we are constantly learning and growing as a team and as individuals. We're looking for someone who is ready to dive right in. As part of the team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be working closely with a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
- Mastery: Elevate personal technical acumen with teams and department.
- Product delivery and value: ensure valuable software is built and shipped to create valuable insight and immediate impact.
- Operational excellence: Deliver high quality performant code with high levels of coverage, low complexity and low defect rate.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Implement responsive layouts for various platforms and browsers.
- Ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines.
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility, and site QA.
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional team of designers, developers and Quality Engineering.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
- Experience with one or many of the following: Polymer, React, Vue, Knockout, Angular, etc.
- Must proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
- Experience with Git or other source code management systems
- Experience one or more testing frameworks; Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Expertise working frontend build tools including Gulp and one or more Preprocessors such as SASS, etc.
Ideally, you possess…
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- Previous work at fast growth company or in an entrepreneurial environment
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects
For immediate consideration please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.