Job Code: #12392
Title: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Are you interested in working for a leading-edge technology organization that prides itself on working collaboratively on cutting-edge technology in a casual work environment? An environment where innovation is embraced and personal growth is supported with your commitment to excellence?
If you consider yourself part of a digital transformation culture, to deliver digital experiences and services that delight and provide ease of use to millions of customers, then this Developer role is for you.
Exceptional software engineering; 5+ years of work experience
OO Design Principles
Experience in test first development and pair programming: TDD experience
Experience in continuous integration environment
Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
React, Redux, Node, Webpack, Babel
Clojure / ClojureScript
SASS / SCSS
Experience in platform as a service (PAAS) or infrastructure as a service (IAAS)
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.