Job Code: #9588
Title: Head of IT
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Head of IT
Our client has an immediate opening for a Head of IT position in the Phoenix, AZ area
Head of IT
Key Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for the planning, design, development, implementation and ongoing management of all Applications. Directly support the company’s operational and strategic business goals. Directly manages the Central Information Technology group. Responsible for the coordination of all technology
Oversee and manage one or more teams supporting geographically distributed facilities.
- Work with the parent company, CEO, and key business executives, develop and provide leadership to a team of IT professionals in the design, development and implementation and ongoing support of management systems.
- Evaluate and recommend hardware platforms and software packages which will support flexible, state-of-the-art systems on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate project status against plan to senior management on a regular basis.
- Continually access and prioritize modifications and updates to existing systems and furnish users with the best and most cost effective solutions, whether procedural or those requiring automation.
- Prepare annual personnel plans, operating budgets and capital budgets and report against same.
- Assure an ongoing program to develop and maintain up to date documentation for all systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert; provide senior level support and expertise regarding all applications within the Central Information Technology group
- Evaluate staff’s training requirements and assure appropriate ongoing professional staff development.
- Provide direct formal supervision to department establishing mutual goals and expectations at the beginning of the appraisal year, providing continual informal performance feedback during the year. Responsible for the formal annual performance appraisal process.
- Responsible for functions related to recruiting, hiring, firing and disciplinary actions for the department.
- Responsible for driving the culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, or related field required
- Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in being progressively responsible for positions within applications development, information systems, revenue management, financial and billing systems.
- Experience in the management and development of staff and of major, broad based projects.
- Experience with both centralized and distributed systems and state of the art software systems.
- Must possess strong management, business, applications development and technical skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must be able to interact effectively with multiple disciplines and at all levels of the organization.
For immediate consideration please send your resume and answers to the questions below to: Phxjobs@pdsinc.com
1) Are you local (AZ)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.