Job Code: #13602
Title: HelpDesk Support Technician
Job Location: West Jordan, Utah
PDS has an immediate need for a HelpDesk Technician
The help desk support technician is responsible for resolving our client's user technical issues.
The following is a list of typical duties for this position:
- Evaluate requirements, priorities, and constraints of computers and networks as applied to business functions.
- Ensure that all computer systems are functioning properly and upgrades on hardware and software are performed as needed. Assist the Information Technology Department in the installation, configuration and use of programs to ensure efficiency.
- Participate in the implementation of new projects and processes and help test new implementations. This includes customer interaction.
- Provide specialized internal and external technical support. Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Ensure that company standards for security are being followed and approved software is being used on individual workstations.
- Ensure daily data backups.
- Provide printer support.
- Image laptops and PCs.
Duties of this job may require occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling of objects weighing up to 30 lbs., working in an office environment, operating various office equipment, sitting for long periods at a time, stooping, bending, twisting, and being exposed to various noises and temperatures. Some travel may be required.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more information: email@example.com