Job Code: #12005
Title: Instructional Designer
Job Location: Walnut Creek , California
- Conduct performance target, KPI identification, current performance, and gap analysis projects
- Document and communicate performance gap analysis findings to stakeholders
- Design performance improvement solutions
- Negotiate training intervention solutions with stakeholders
- Estimate solution workload and costs for small to medium size projects
- Develop project plans for small to medium size projects
- Independently design and develop training solutions
- Coordinate project tasks with subject matter experts and other project resources
- Conduct project evaluation and closeout
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Recommend internal team process improvements
- Partner with delivery specialists
- Requires minimal oversight
- Strong ability to build, manage and communicate project plan, status, identify possible risks, solutions, and drive projects to completion
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree in learning development or performance improvement related field preferred
- 3+ years design experience required and/or combination of experience and undergraduate coursework
- Ability to apply performance management concepts to identify sometimes complex performance issues and causes
- Determine performance status (current and desired) as well as performance deficiencies
- Strong ability to apply ADDIE concepts to support company objectives to effectively determine, document and recommend creative and appropriate performance improvement, training related, solutions
- Moderate project lead/manager skills
- Understand importance of quality work that best serves client performance improvement needs
- Experience with MS and Adobe development tools
- Strong technical aptitude
- Communication: clear, succinct, multiple communication channel capacity
- Subj Intermediate knowledge in levels of training evaluation and assessment implementation
- Coaching skills
- Experience or strong familiarity in business or operational area served preferred
- Ability to document path to proficiency, including non-training solution events preferred
- Training delivery experience preferred
Ability to travel 25%
Subject matter expert management
If you’re interested in and a strong fit for the above opportunity please provide your answers to the following questions:
1) Are you local (CA)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What is your availability to interview? How soon could you start if you were offered this position?
4) Are you a US Citizen? What is your citizenship status?
5) Do you have any upcoming vacations?
6) What are your annual salary requirements? What are your hourly wage requirements?
7) Are you seeking a contract, contract to hire, direct hire or are you open to all?
8) Phone number to reach you quickly for interview scheduling?
9) Are you currently interviewing? Do you have any other offers?
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time. You must pass a background check and drug screen.
We look forward to working with you!
Your PDS Team
Productive Data Solutions, Inc.