Job Code: #11255
Title: Intelligence Analyst
Job Location: Washington, District Of Columbia
My client is looking for an Intelligence Analyst. This is a contingent position which offers competitive salary, medical benefits and a 401K plan.
Work Location: Washington, DC
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret (SCI eligibility)
The Intelligence Analyst shall provide support services focused on FBI’s operational initiatives in accordance with the FBI mission objectives and specific Directorate of Intelligence (DI), Counterintelligence Division (CD), Criminal Investigative Division (CID), and Washington Field Office (WFO) requirements. The Contractor shall provide experienced, cleared staff with the capability to provide comprehensive research, intelligence, and technical analysis for the review of data sets, files, documents, and various reports relevant to the mission of the FBI. The experienced staff shall have extensive experience in reviewing raw intelligence data and intelligence program management.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Subject matter expertise in disseminating raw intelligence.
Basic Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years of analyzing intelligence in the U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Subject matter expertise on priority national security targets as they pertain to the USIC.
- Expertise on security of Information Technology (IT) networks, infrastructure, and software.
- Significant experience in using a wide variety of analytical techniques used to determine and communicate trends and patterns, fill gaps in information and project events, identify anomalies, ascribe meaning to events or information from disparate sources, and develop defensible judgments and conclusions based on accepted research and analytical methodologies.
- Substantial knowledge of the intelligence and investigative programs’ operations, procedures, techniques, and terminology of the entire Intelligence Community; the proper development and presentation of information; and the proper fulfillment of related information needs and responsibilities.
- Substantial knowledge of the Intelligence Community resources and a master in acquiring information from intelligence sources to ensure that the information developed is complete, and, where possible, corroborated for accuracy.
- Highly-developed skill in oral and written communication to provide information, expert advice, and guidance; persuade others to consider recommendations made/argue a position; and abstract concepts and facts clearly and effectively to share with various entities of the intelligence community.
- Experience with software applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Experience with public source databases such as Accurint, Lexis Nexis, and Blooomberg.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Palintir
- US citizenship is required.
- Ability to pass a polygraph examination if a successful CI polygraph has not been recorded within the past five (5) years.
- Support the timely, accurate and complete production of IIRs. The IIR is a vehicle through which raw intelligence is shared within the FBI and throughout the intelligence and law enforcement communities, and it is currently the primary means by which the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) monitors and measures the FBI’s intelligence reporting performance. All Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters (FBIHQ) and field components must make collected raw intelligence information available in the IIR format.
- The Directorate of Intelligence (DI), partnering with the WFO, requires contractor support to enhance the Intelligence Analyst cadre in the WFO Intelligence Division (ID). The contracted Intelligence Analysts shall be embedded with various WFO Counterintelligence (CI) squads, to include the Joint Counterintelligence Task Force (JCITF), and the Intelligence Division Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Branch. A portion of the Intelligence Analysts will be embedded with the squad responsible for Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) collection. WFO shall coordinate with FBIHQ/DI to place the Intelligence Analysts, and will make adjustments in placement depending upon current priorities.
- The contracted Intelligence Analysts shall identify and disseminate raw intelligence to the USIC. WFO shall redirect the contracted Intelligence Analysts to other squads on an as-needed basis, in coordination with FBIHQ/DI. The contracted Intelligence Analysts shall review technical collection and Confidential Human Source (CHS) reporting to be released in IIR format.
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.