Job Code: #12956
Title: iOS Developer
Job Location: Lehi, Utah
PDS has an outstanding opportunity with a great company for an iOS Developer.
The iOS Developer position is located in Northern Utah County, and the position reports directly to the Director of Principle Engineering Development.
- Create highly focused apps that enable our sales team to optimize performance
- Create apps that correspond to well-designed RESTful JSON APIs to help reduce cost per watt
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, particularly sales, to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Participate in the creation of application design specifications, development, verification, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and delivery of a high quality iOS application.
- Be an individual contributor and an excellent team member.
- Write detailed commit messages and release documentation.
You’ll do that with your ability to…
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Published one or more iOS apps in the App store
- Deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
You’ll know you’re ready if you have…
- 3+ years iOS experience
- Experience programming
- Computer Science or related Bachelor’s Degree
One more thing…you’ll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Please contact our Recruiting Team for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org