Job Code: #12088
Title: IT Data Conversion SME
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona
IT Data Conversion SME
Our client has an immediate opening for an IT Data Conversion SME in the Phoenix, AZ area.
IT Data Conversion SME Job Description:
Have an understanding of the overall conversion technical data flow and data analysis/mapping process
• Responsible for the successful delivery of the Conversion IT Team goals/objectives to support Program Scope across all work streams – conversion projects – per the defined timeline and approved requirements.
• Working with Conversion IT Teams, is responsible for prioritization and assignment of team activities across all work-streams for on shore and offshore resources.
• Remove roadblocks act as 1st level escalation for Conversion IT Team
• Collaborate across Conversion IT Teams throughout the SDLC
• Collaborate with Legacy IT teams and Conversion Business Team on IT requirements needs
• Responsible for ensuring that there is clear alignment between Business and IT as it relates to IT requirements
• Ensures all aspects of ETL End to End Testing From legacy extracts through posting to PAS is complete – working with legacy and PAS teams
• Oversee daily Conversion IT Team activities
• Collaborate with IT Conversion Team to provide input to PMO project plan on a weekly basis – Initial task/effort definitions and ongoing status
• Develop and maintain diagram for all environments required for conversion efforts – Development and Testing
• Participate in requirements review gathering/review sessions with business and IT
• Capture DMD pulls in project schedule
• Capture IT peer code review sessions in project schedule – for example: Informatica, SQL and Unix scripts
• Ensures IT deliverables from the analysis and mapping activities are aligned to program timelines and objectives
• Oversees results of all testing of ETL components is completed and collaborates with Business and integrations for traceability matrix
• Confirm accurate IT defect prioritization in coordination with IT Program Leadership
• Confirm IT resource availability to support UAT testing
• Confirm creation of the IT procedures/documentation in prep of going to production is complete
• Ensure accuracy of resource requirements/utilization for Conversion IT – onshore and offshore – consolidate and report to IT Program Leadership
• Ensure accuracy of mismatch skillset or performance/attendance issues – onshore and offshore – consolidate and review performance with IT Program Leadership
• Ensure that KT plan is executed for new hires
• Support Solution Architect on an ad-hoc basis
• 5+ years Technical Project Management experience
• Strong project and people management skills, strong leadership and good team player
• Bachelors degree in CIS, Computer Science or relevant experience
• Prior experience with Insurance Industry / Insurance Conversion Project highly desirable.