Job Code: #10876
Title: Jaspersoft Developer
Job Location: WVC, Utah
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Jaspersoft Report Developer. As part of our Enterprise Information Management Group, the Jaspersoft Report Developer is responsible for the development of reporting templates to be used in our client's core banking platform.
This position will spend a majority of his/her time in hands-on, task-oriented, technical implementation of report templates. The Jaspersoft Report Developer will work closely with the Core Banking Reporting team for planning and direction. We work in a team-oriented environment requiring significant collaboration with other development team members and other TOPS team members to facilitate project completion. The Jaspersoft Report Developer will apply their technical skills and experience for the successful implementation of this reporting solution. Interacts with a variety of people in the organization to impact the achievement of departmental objectives.
- Requires a Bachelor´s in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- 4-6 years experience with Jaspersoft Studio, iReport Designer, Eclipse, XML, software development life cycle and development tools, or other directly related experience.
- A combination of educational and experience may meet qualifications.
- Advanced knowledge of Java programming language, XML, open-source technologies, and software development methodology.
- Ability to interpret and understand reporting requirements documentation.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines, schedules and budgeted costs.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas